Monday, January 09, 2006

Crazy Day Today

One thing I am realizing over and over that with change comes more work. Work is change. It seems to stay ontop and challenging myself and my students it is amazing how much time and effort we put into our assignments and class. I am one of those individuals who doesn't like to be out done (no surprise here) and I know that the drive I have to succeed keeps me pushing myself to do bigger and better things (emphasis on the better)for my kids, but all this comes with the price of hard work. I am amazed with how much work I have done this year and now it is the start of a new semester, and the ball keeps rolling. I guess it is easy to see why some teachers keep on teaching the same things over and over again. It is so much easier. I just needed to vent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home