Monday, May 16, 2011

Thanks to Will!

I am humbled by Will Richardon's latest post "There are some people who don't wait." I can't accurately express my appreciation and admiration for what Will has done for me and my students. The leadership, vision, and quest for something better continues to drive me in my pursuit or "hunger" for my student's learning as well as my own. He takes such a personal interest in helping all of us to better our learning.

To see my personal blog, please visit me at Learning and Laptops. To see my students' work, see us at Smith English 9 or Smith English 9 Honors.

Once again, thanks Will!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chaves Truid said...

Semangat pelopor masih berada di negara bagian Oregon yang hijau dan indah. Sebagai negara terbesar kesembilan untuk ukuran dan populasi ke-28, tanah pertanian dan hutan membanjiri Oregon
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/hobiqq78/

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home