Friday, February 24, 2006

Antigone

Today, I had the students write up referrals for the Antigone, Haemon, and Ismene as though they were students here at AHS. They had fun doing this and it was another creative way of presenting information and their understanding The only wish I would request (Oh Great Genie Karl) is that I could have still accessed the referral template online. I was also considering taking some real referral for them to use but I wasn't sure if that was a misuse of school property.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karl Fisch said...

Sounds like a good activity. I'm thinking that you probably need to be careful about giving them anything that matches our actual referrals exactly, as some of them might consider making mischief.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Karl Fisch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home